Friday, April 12, 2019

Get Ready for Easter, German-style:

I have memories of my mother blowing out eggs to make beautiful hollow shells to hang on some pussy-willow branches in a vase to make a Easter-tree.  I have a cake form from when we lived in Germany to make a little lamb-shaped cake.  And the flowers of Spring ... I would LOVE to visit a German flower shop right now!


Easter's on its way!
Here are some ways to celebrate Germany-style:




Vintage German Easter eggs were made of paper-mache' ... the blogger cited above shares her version - inspired by her German mother.  


The Lindt gold bunny!


Easter meal & dessert - from "Just Like Oma" - Quick German Recipes

Traditional German decorations
can be found at Käthe Wohlfahrt shop online:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, feedback, and interaction. Danke!