Tuesday, March 14, 2017

WAS IST DAS?!?!

I know I was just recently touting the virtues of giving up vices for Lenten Season ... but I never said I'd give up CHOCOLATE during this time period!!  Thank goodness because I was recently watching TV (a rare event with our busy lives!!) ... and I caught a glimpse of a familiar purple packaging I have known and loved since my childhood summers in Germany ... and it was combined with one of my favorite American cookies:

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS??!



Classic Milchschokolade Milka bars are my very favorite .... just pure milk chocolate goodness.
but there are about 50 varieties of Milka products to include some just for upcoming Easter:



This post may be the first of a series sharing my FAVORITE German/Swiss/European chocolates ... because this is one subject that I rarely lack inspiration about.  What is your favorite German/European confection?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, feedback, and interaction. Danke!